Friday, October 25, 2013

outta my wits

TGIF everyone. I didn't accomplish a heck of alot this week, but I did fulfill one goal of publishing some blog posts. Putting pen to paper (I mean fingers to the keyboard) is a bit intimidating for me, so I am going to call this a successful week. I also got a pedicure and worked out 5 days in a row. Woot! Woot!

I'm not feeling particularly witty today, so I am just sharing a picture of one of my collections and a few things vintage which was the whole idea for this blog in the first place. I wanted to display my jewelry in a way that I could see it all at once so the executive decision each morning is a bit easier. I found this vintage hammered aluminum dessert tray at a local antique mall. The hand is an antique ceramic form that was used in a glove factory. Two vintage pieces repurposed- I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment